Thursday, May 22, 2008

Melissa Senior Session

Well all, tomorrow I am leaving for a three day camping trip and won't be back til Sunday night. So I thought I would leave you with one new post while I am gone. This is a senior session that I did for Melissa. Melissa is best friends with Tiana who I shot back in February of this year. We had a great time and shared many laughs and I owe a big thank you to Tiana for holding my reflector for me. So until I return, I hope you all have an awesome weekend and you will want to check back next week for some awesome back to back weddings that I shot in Utah and Seattle. Also, there will be some very awesome changes coming for Digital Izatt Photography, including a new website!!! Well, I am off to pack my camping gear, I'll see you guys Monday with some new posts.










2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sweet shots! You are awesome!

Kellee Smith said...

Absolutely beautiful.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz