Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Heidi Senior Photos

So after flying back from shooting Taylor and Jame's wedding in Denver Colorado, I met up with Heidi and her mom at the Union Station in Ogden to shoot Heidi's senior photos. It was a blast. Heidi was referred to me by Sarah and I also shot Heidi's sister a couple days after this shoot (photos coming soon). The highlight of the shoot was when an old biker dude came up and freaked us out by saying "you know what would make a great picture...this" as he puts his arm around Heidi. It was very freaky, so I quickly pointed my camera toward them and pretended to take the picture just so he would go away and leave us alone. Some people. Anyways, despite the crazy biker guy, we got some really great shots :P













3 comments:

Anna said...

all these gorgeous seniors it just makes me think "sheesh, why didn't I look that good in high school" and "why did I do senior pictures at kiddie kandids---ahhh, come on mom!"

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

really lovin the first few. great warm feel to them!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's beautiful. I love shooting seniors in Ogden...but haven't had a run in w/ a biker. yet.

Great job Dustin!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz