Thursday, May 15, 2008

Megan and Ryan Engagements Season 1 - Spring

Well folks, I just got home from shooting Mallorie and Matt's wedding and will get no sleep tonight as I leave for Seattle tomorrow morning to shoot Kali and JT's wedding. So I thought I would quickly blog the engagement session I did for Megan and Ryan, this will be the first of four. That's right, four engagement sessions, these guys are getting married May of 2009 and had this great idea to do an engagement session in each season for the invitation :) How awesome is that. So I will be doing all 4 sessions as well as Megan's bridals and a trash the dress, oh, and the wedding too. Wish me safe travel tomorrow, I really hate flying, lol.











2 comments:

Amanda said...

These are so beautiful! I love the purple springy trees! Amazing! Oh and by the way.. you are tagged. Check out my blog for details

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

diggin the kiss under the tree!! great stuff guys!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz