Monday, May 26, 2008

Mallorie and Matt 05-15-2008

Hey all, I am finally back from camping and it's time to share some more pictures. Mallorie and Matt tied the eternal knot at the Bountiful Temple on 05-15-2008. It was a gorgeous day as you can see from the photos, they really reiterate what I just said. After the usual temple photos, we headed down to the Eldredge Manor for the reception. The details were just awesome, chinese lanterns, floral arrangements, and yummy food. I absolutely loved their cake, it was so festive and colorful, not to mention delcious ;) I apologize in advance for all the ring shots, I just thought they were pretty and couldn't decide on just one ;) lol.























8 comments:

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

Great job on these and I can see why you trouble picking your fav ring shot. I'd actually say that the most simple one (the 3rd) is my favorite. Thank you for the congrats I'll see you guys online!

-E

Tawny said...

What beautiful photos. I especially love your creative shots with the rings; the colors are poppin'. You rock yourself!

Anonymous said...

I just want to let you know that I am a BIG FAN of your photography, you really have no idea. On days that I have nothing to do, I browse through your pictures over and over again! They are beautiful! I aspire to take photographs like yours when I grow up.
If at all interested, you can check out my Flickr account at www.flickr.com/photos/kristenwarner
And if ever you need some help when taking pictures around the Salt Lake area, let me know, I would be thrilled to follow you around for a day and help!
-Kristen Warner
warner1990@gmail.com

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

great pics guys. personally i don't think you charge enough! your images are awesome.!

Erin said...

Beautiful job. I love all of the light in these photos.

Dustin Izatt said...

Kristen, I'd be happy to have you tag along some time, shoot me an email and I'll let you know what weddings I have coming up. Great stuff on your flickr account :)

Anonymous said...

That is one freakin AWESOME cake!!!!! Love those ring shots.

Kellee Smith said...

Just beautiful! I love that cake. The flowers at the temple are just beautiful! Great job...

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz