Thursday, May 22, 2008

My new Location!!

I have been driving by this location for quite sometime and I have wanted to take the kids there to get some pictures done, and finally we ended up shooting there. I am in love with what we got, we didn't have much time since we were shooting 5 kids at one time, but since Dustin was helping me it worked out great. Although I am going back with each child individually to actually get more shots. There are more on our Personal BLOG

-Tiffany Izatt













3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the location! Love the pics! Kyleigh looks like a mini- Tiff. Madison looks so sweet and innocent and Cameron is a freaking stud!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the last 2!!! how adorable are those kids!!!! awesome locale! have an awesome weekend guys!!

Kellee Smith said...

It is so fun to find a new location. Great job!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz