Saturday, May 03, 2008

Taylor Bridal's

Sorry for the delay folks, I just got back this morning from Denver Colorado shooting the wedding of Taylor and James :) and hey, speak of the devil, the next post I have to share with you guys happens to be Taylor's bridal session that I did the same day as Jessica's session the day (the day before I left to Ireland). Anyways, I absolutely loved her dress, it is very unique and we got some really amazing shots. Special thanks to Grandma Beverly for coming along to the shoot and keeping Taylor and I entertained.










2 comments:

Erin said...

These are stunning. Terrific job as usual.

Jessica Kettle said...

wow. these are breathtaking! Gorgeous photography, gorgeous girl, gorgeous dress. I love the FEEL of this shoot. These have to be my new favorites!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz