Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Taylor and James Denver Colorado

Taylor and James got married on May 2nd in Denver Colorado at the Mormon Temple. Tiffany and I flew into Denver on May 1st and the drive to our hotel was pure white out, a huge snow storm. I was worried that the next day would follow suit and put a damper on the wedding day, but as you can see from the photos, it turned out perfect :D The reception was at a lake house located in Evergreen Colorado. I usually ask for the rings to do a detail shot while nothing is going on, and when I was shooting James wedding ring, I noticed the coolest inscription inside, check out the picture below and tell me that isn't awesome, lol. Until next time ;)




















7 comments:

Erica said...

Love the ring!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that engraving is AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH I literally LOL when I saw the ring shot. That is freakin hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE the sky in the first shot. What a gorgeous couple. Being originally from Colorado I LOVE these...the scenery is just DEVINE!!!!!!

Dustin Izatt said...

I know, that ring is the fashizzle. Funny thing is after I saw that and photographed it, we were on the golf course taking some photos and I told James to kiss Taylor on the cheek and when he did, I said "that's right, you're her bitch" lol. They both busted up laughing, I'll have to see if I can dig up the shot I got when I said that and post it ;)

D

Anonymous said...

Oh now that inscription is awesome. She's a lucky gal to find a guy so gung-ho about her to allow that! LOL

Dustin Izatt said...

Yeah, James is the perfect guy for Taylor, they are so cute together and are so happy.

Tavis Johnson said...

your photos are awesome as always, and that is the coolest ring i have ever seen!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz