Monday, May 12, 2008

Jessica and Danny Wedding Memory Grove

So back in April, two days after returning from Ireland, and barely after recovering from that wicked jet lag, I got to finally shoot the wedding of Jessica and Danny. You may recall their wicked sweet engagement session that was vintage style. Anyways, they tied the knot at Memory Grove and it was a beautiful ceremony. For the ceremony, they had rolled out some white fabric on the grass for the processional and the wind kept blowing it about, we tried putting rocks to steady it, but to no avail. It was cute because after Jessica and her father walked up the aisle, a homeless man came from no where and stayed through the whole ceremony and held the end of the fabric so it would stay straight and not blow away. What an awesome random act of kindness. Anyways, back to the wedding. I always love when the groom cries during vows, I always get so weepy and choke up as well. I can't wait to shoot Jessica's brother's (Nick) wedding in September. So, without further adieu.....













9 comments:

Erica said...

Very nice. I'm still in awe of her tattoos. Did you get any photos of the random acts of kindness? They seem like a very kind couple.

Dustin Izatt said...

Man, I wish I did get a shot of that nice man :( but I didn't, I was so busy shooting the ceremony and didn't realize it til we had headed back inside. Her tattoos are awesome!!!

Unique Gowns said...

Fantiastic photos ! Congratulations to the newly weds.....Dana

http"//uniquechristeninggowns.blogspot.com

Dustin Izatt said...

Thanks Dana :) Welcome to my blog.

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! What a NICE NICE man. You don't find nice people in our world much & that right there tugged at my heart. I can just vision it now. HOW SWEET!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pop of color from her tatoos against the dress. She's stunning. Great job Big D. =]

Dustin Izatt said...

Thanks Shay and Alisha. I absolutely love this couple. They are very kind and so perfect for each other.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love love love your b&w's man!!

Jessica & Danny said...

The "homeless man" actually works for memory grove- but none of us knew that at the time...

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz