Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tiana

On Tuesday, I drove out to Bountiful to shoot a senior session for Tiana. Having never met her, when she first walked up, my first thought was Lindsey Lohan. It wasn't the first time she has got that comment, lol. Anyways, she was absolutely stunning and so fun to work with. We started out in Bountiful and then headed out to SLC to shoot at the infamous graffiti wall. She loves graffiti. Tiana wants to be a pediatrician and she is in love with rock climbing. She even took a charity trip to Jordan and worked with children. She has a huge heart and from hanging out with her, I could tell that she is the life of the party. She is unique, spunky, and is so upbeat. Can you believe this is her first time having her pictures taken professionally? Anyways, here are a couple of my favorites from the session.





















5 comments:

Excaliburt said...

Your photography is amazing!!! My girlfriend is great with photos too and I really enjoy the more urban pics. The senior shots in front of the graffiti wall were awesome, and I really like the second place winner because of the rain captured in the background. Nice job, and keep up the great work.

Joe

silvernic said...

Very nice! Do you mind sharing where the graffiti wall is?

Anna Page Photography said...

What a pretty girl! I really like #12.

Jaci Clark said...

Your photos are incredible! I'd love to see them bigger though! Let me know if you'd like to know how. I'd be happy to walk you through it. :)

Cheers,
Jaci

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful images here!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz