Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lindsay and France Engagements

Hello again :) So on 5/19/2008 I shot engagements for Lindsay and France. Lindsay was referred to me by Corrine :) who was referred by Andrea and Heather, lol, at least I think, I have shot so many weddings from all the word of mouth referrals that I start to lose track. I started out shooting Andrea and Trevor's wedding in Nauvoo and since then I think I have shot over 8-10 weddings because of all the word of mouth referrals. It has been awesome and I enjoy seeing past brides at different weddings. Anyways, Lindsay and France are just the most awesome couple and I am so excited to work with them. They are getting married on 7/19/2008. Some of you BYU alumni from a few years back may recognize France as he was the SBO President of BYU. These guys are both so down to earth and were so easy to work with. Check it out and let me know which shot is your favorite ;)
















10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous couple!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful as usual!!

Anonymous said...

the one on the escalator is definitely my favorite!!

Lindsay said...

I love 3,4 and 7. Beautiful work as always.

Kellee Smith said...

I love the city scape pictures you are taking. That is a great idea!

Anna Page Photography said...

You have the best b+w's ever!

Stueller said...

You have some beautiful shots here. I love the vintage one :)

Tavis Johnson said...

i love how you are able to bring out such emotion in your couples,and still have such a awesome style.
and we do need to shoot together again... anytime.

Tyson and Heather said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love it all:)!

Andrea said...

Dustin. The day I met you I promised I would get you weddings. I didn't have to do anything. Everyone wanted you after they saw our pics. I laugh now bc it seems everytime I look at your blog, you are doing someone else I know! YOU STINKIN ROCK.

PS Guess who's pregnant? You ready to do some baby pics come Feb.!?!?!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz