Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hoppípolla by Sigur Ros

Time for another song recommendation by Big D. I absolutely love this song and music video. Hoppipolla is Icelandic for "Jumping Into Puddles". I chuckle every time I watch this video and watch the elderly folks who are so young at heart and act mischievous. It is very moving and I think I relate to this video because I am also very young at heart. For some more awesome music from Sigur Ros (one of my favorite bands) check out Glosoli, Hiljomalind, and Untitled Song No. 4

5 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

Sorry, the last song is actually entitled The Nothing Song from the Vanilla Sky soundtrack.

Anna Page Photography said...

Sigur Ros rocks!

Sarah said...

I love that you also love this song and band.

Jeremy and I are SO excited to work with you!

See you next week!

Dustin Izatt said...

Sarah,

Thanks so much, Sigur Ros is one of my all time favorite bands and they are so awesome. I too am so excited to work with you and Jeremy and I can't wait to shoot your engagements next week :)

Dustin

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that is seriously a touching and awesome video!!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz