Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lili Bridals :) HOT HOT HOT

So back on 05-12-08 I shot bridals for Lili. Some of you may remember the hot engagement session I shot for Lili and Giang in Long Beach CA back in March. Well this time Lili flew in to Utah for her bridal session. Her dress was stunning and she looked amazing. Lili's sister Nana as well as her mom and dad came along for the session. She drove up in her brother's yellow Lexus and I said we had to get a couple shots by the car for fun. You guys haven't seen the last of Lili yet ;) because her wedding is this month on 05-30-08 and 05-31-08, so check back next month for their wedding shots.




















7 comments:

Mickey Family said...

YOU ROCK!!!

Erica said...

I love these! I hope to catch you online soon, I have a question about one of your shoots.

Kellee Smith said...

Hot is right. I love the last shot!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow! she is pure beauty! great job!!

Shanda said...

She is so photogenic. All of the pictures are beautiful. I love the one of her dress spinning. These are amazing. I am sure that she is going to cherish all of your pictures! I know I would!

Anna Page Photography said...

These are fabulous! What an adorable bride.

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

ohhh my gosh you did such an amazing job!!! way to rock it!! seriously i cant get over how good they are!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz