Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kali and JT - Seattle Washington 5-16-2008

So after shooting Mallorie and Matt's wedding, I stayed up all night charging batteries and dropping cards in preparation for my 6:00 am flight to Seattle. I always love shooting in Seattle, it's so beautiful there. Kali and JT are such an awesome couple and I had the best time hanging out with them. It was a gorgeous day at the temple and I got some killer shots. After the temple, it was off to the luncheon where I sat down and put together a slideshow of the temple pictures for the reception that night. Then after the luncheon we headed to a park in downtown Seattle that overlooked the skyline and got some more amazing shots. The reception was amazing and they had the most delicious cheesecake, yum yum. Thanks so much for flying me out to Seattle guys, I had an amazing time and congratulations to you guys. Give me some blog love and tell me what your favorite shot is.

















14 comments:

Bethany Jackman said...

hey dustin, pretty sweet skills. kali was a roommate of mine in college, she rocks. her wedding looks incredible.

Erin said...

These are so beautiful. I especially love the ones with the skyline in the background.

Dustin Izatt said...

Thanks so much Bethany. Kali does rock doesn't she :) Were you also room mates with Taylor?

corrine said...

wow great photos D! My favorite also are the ones with Seattle's city skyline in the background. Very unique and very cool looking.

Dustin Izatt said...

Thanks so much Corrine :) How are you and Alex doing? Hope all is well

Anna said...

great, as always. The ring picture confuses me...is that a round cut diamond next to the rings?

Dustin Izatt said...

Actually Anna, they are just cubic zirconiums on long wire stems that go inside the flower, they were all over the boquet as accents.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin the skyline dustin!! great images!!

Kellee Smith said...

I love the pictures of the Space Needle in the back. Just beautiful!

Jacque said...

I love Seattle :) These are beautiful! I love your ring shots.

Christopher said...

The ones with the skyline are great. I am always amazed on the ideas people come up with to make their photos stand out. This is one of them

Tyson and Heather said...

Hey I know them too:) Love the skyline...gorgeous..and the close-up details with all the color--way to go Dustin!

Jessica Kettle said...

Hey! Did you have fun in Seattle? Your pics look AMAZING. And Kali looks so beautiful! How's this for funny- that reception was at one of my mom's best friend's house. I told her to say hi to you but she wasn't able to make it.

It's fun to see how someone else's pics at the same location. Yours look so different than mine! You did a fabulous job, as always!

Dustin Izatt said...

That's too bad your mom wasn't able to make it Jessica :( That's insane that you know the exact house where the reception was held, lol, very small world indeed.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz