Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name

Sorry, i've been slacking but I am almost all caught up and can focus on blogging. While you all are waiting, I wanted to share this music video. We saw and heard it for the first time in Ireland and we love it. It sucks because we can't find it for download anywhere in the US. Music is such a huge passion for me and I wanted to start sharing some of my favorites on my blog. I think iTunes is one of my biggest addictions, I am always browsing and finding new music and my iPhone has every sort of music you can think of. I am going to try and post a new music video at least once per week. Please leave a comment and let me know some of your favorite and unique artists and music. FEED MY ADDICTION ;)

4 comments:

Erica said...

LOL good hell it's catchy. Kind of like the Flobots with their song "handlebars"

Erica said...

This is catchy. Almost as much as the Flobots and their song Handlebars.

Dustin Izatt said...

Handlebars is the newest song on my iPhone, lol. I heard that song and had to download it last week. At first it almost sounded like Weird Al because of the funky lyrics and a little of cake with the trumpets, so I did a google search on the lyrics and found out who it was.

Anonymous said...

My absolute fav is Ani DiFranco. Love love love her. I also like Tori Amos' older stuff, and of course Ben Folds. =]

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz