Monday, May 05, 2008

SNEAK PEEK Charlotte and Seth Destination Ireland :)

I still have much catching up to do with the blog and so many sessions waiting to be shown :) So while I am frantically working away, I thought I would give you a small sneak peak into the cross country session I did in Ireland with Seth and Charlotte. Hopefully this will wet your whistle for a while longer while I get everything ready for blogging :) I got some of my most favorite shots ever from this session and I hope you enjoy them. Please leave a comment and let me know if you want to see more and what you think of what I posted :P












There are many more from this session to come as well as a dozen other shoots and weddings, so check back :)

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Stunning. Gorgeous. Brilliant. Amazing.

How is that for a comment? Really they are beautiful. As always.

Tamra said...

Um WOW! Those are amazing Dustin!

True Birds said...

Dustin! Amazing work, as always! Can't wait to see the rest! Tell Tiffany hi:)!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love them!!!!

Anna Page Photography said...

Good gravy, Dustin! These are so stinkin cool! You're so lucky to go to Ireland.

Anonymous said...

Ireland is so beautiful and of course you totally rocked capturing it for this lucky couple. Great job Big D!

ShelliRae said...

More, more, more, give us more. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW those are AWESOME! That 3rd shot...DEVINE!!! Oh how I wish we had this kind of scenery here. You a lucky man!!!! SUPERB!!!!!

Mickey Family said...

holy cow. need I say more?

Erin said...

These are amazing. What a great opportunity.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz