Thursday, November 01, 2007

Corrine and Alex - 10/20/2007

As promised here are some photos from Corrine and Alex's wedding. I had the chance to work with David Perry of David Perry Films and I was highly impressed with David. He is one of the best videographers that I have ever worked with. It was pouring rain and Corrine and Alex were such good sports about us being outside. After playing in the rain at the temple, we headed over to the Hotel Monaco for their luncheon catered by Bambara. Delicious. Then later that night, their reception was held at Memory Grove. It was business as usual with more rain. It was an absolute pleasure getting to finally meet some of Alex and Corrine's family and getting to know them. Congratulations Corrine and Alex.




















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow these are beautiful, I love the rain it just adds to the mood.

Mickey Family said...

Gorgeous! I actually saw this couple's video on David's blog. He is AMAZING!!!! If only I could go back 10 years ago to my wedding day.... sigh.....

Lindsay said...

These are really beautiful, Dustin. I really like the last one of them walking away.

Jessica said...

These are beautiful. I especially love the one in the elevator, I think it is the third one down.

Unknown said...

These are STUNNING Dustin...wow! Love your rainy shots...so beautiful!

Kellee Smith said...

Beautiful, and classic! Great work...

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz