Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lili and Giang Engagements

The day after shooting Alison and David's wedding in Los Angeles I drove down to Long Beach to shoot engagements for Lili and Giang. These guys were smoking hot and it was one of the most fun engagement sessions I have done so far. We shot along the pier and we even got to ride a double bike. Then we headed down to the beach before sunset. Check out the sweet shots we got and then if you are still thirsty for more, check out this slideshow.

Lili and Giang Slideshow

and check out this sweet guest signature album that I designed for them.

Lili and Giang Signature Album





















2 comments:

Erin said...

These look great! I love the tandem bike and all the palm trees.

Shanda said...

I freaking love the last picture posted! It is amazing how the wind is catching her hair -Perfect-!!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz