Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sarah Turns 14

On Thursday, I went out to the Union Station in Ogden to shoot some portraits of Sarah who just turned 14 years old. She was so excited to get her pictures taken as she has wanted this for a couple years and had never had professional photos done. I can't believe that she just barely turned 14, she looks so much older and is such a knockout. She has some of the most blue eyes I have ever seen. Check out some of my favorites.


SARAH SLIDESHOW












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah is beautful and photographs as if she appears to be at least 17, not just 14.

Kellee Smith said...

Hey Dustin these are great. I really like them. You have such a great style, I think your work ROCKS!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz