Monday, April 02, 2007

Lindsay's Family Portraits

This past weekend, one of my great photographer friends Lindsay Jane needed some family portraits done and wasn't keen on the idea of using a tripod and self timer, so she asked me to give her a hand. She had family come into town and stay in Midway. She paid for me and my family to stay in a nice resort in town and it was nice to escape the city for awhile and head out to the country. My girls were so excited to go on a "vacation" with mom and dad, even though it was only 60 minutes away from home. We brought our swim suits and took a dip in the pool after checking in because my girls absolutely love swimming. Lindsay and her family happened to be swimming as well so we got to do a little chatting and meet some of her family. The next morning we woke up early and shot the photos. It was freezing, but the scenery was beautiful. The pictures turned out nice, but it helps that Lindsay's family is all so darn good looking. Here was my favorite shot from the session. Thanks Lindsay for getting us a room and for being such a good friend :)


No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz