Monday, April 23, 2007

Robin and Doug

On Saturday, I shot a wedding for Robin and Doug. Doug was the best man of Dustin and Wendy's wedding that I shot last year. During Dustin and Wendy's wedding, we did a shot of Doug and Dustin with their backs to the camera and them grabbing each other on the bum. Well when Robin and Doug met with me to talk about me doing their wedding, I jokingly told Doug the only reason they wanted to hire me is because Doug wanted an excuse to grab Dustin's bum again. Dustin and Doug have been friends for 14 years and during the toast, I heard a lot of funny funny stories about their adventures together. It was so cute because as I was shooting the getting ready shots, Robin asked about how handsome Doug looked, and Doug asked about how Robin looked. Congratulations Robin and Doug and have a fun honeymoon.



No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz