Thursday, April 05, 2007

Shalea and Mark

Last night I had so much fun shooting engagements for Shalea and Mark. They are such an awesome couple and so down to earth. I love the fact that they just fit together so well. All throughout the shoot, I could just feel the love they shared for each other and it was refreshing to see how in love they are. We walked all around downtown and it was great because we really got to do a lot of talking. I am so excited for their wedding in June. They are getting married in the Boston Temple, then we are driving up 3 1/2 hours to Vermont for their reception. Their reception is going to be on a small cruise boat on Lake Champlain It is going to be a beautiful wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better couple. Thanks so much guys for an awesome day.















Shalea and Mark Slideshow

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm diggin the shots with the pink blossom tree and the brick wall. Awesome!

Anna Page Photography said...

Very colorful photos. I'm lovin those red wall shots.

Darla said...

oooh! I love the tree pics too. The black purple and brick are such a nice contrast.

Anonymous said...

This shoot is awesome, Big D! I love the red!

tj cameron said...

the shots with the tree are sweet! cool shots man!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz