Friday, March 30, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Well, I am finally back from Vegas and I had the time of my life. I got to meet so many wonderful photographers and learned so much. Special thanks to Jason Groupp, Chris and Lynn Jaska, and TJ for putting together the photoshoots. We did a lot of walking and my wife was a trooper being 7 months pregnant and all. My favorite part of the trip was probably the drive there and back, because it is the only time my wife and I really get to talk. We hardly ever get to see each other with her working full time and going to school full time, and me on photoshoots. So it was nice to have some time to ourselves. I also found a lot of new vendors and products that are unique and will be using. I'll post more about that later. I am getting ready to leave and second shoot at a wedding, so I will be posting more tomorrow morning, check back then. Hope you enjoy my latest photos down in Vegas. The first two shots are a maternity shoot that I did of my wife arranged by the famous Timco.

















2 comments:

Raquel said...

I LOOOVE the pics of your wife. Beautiful!

Oakstream Photography said...

Hey stranger :)...I LOVE all these! What fabulous photography!!! I am soooo making plans to attend this next year! ;)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz