Monday, April 30, 2007

Emily

Last night I shot some senior photos of Emily in SLC. It was a busy day for me because I shot family shots and then immediately after did Emily's senior session. It seems like all I ever shoot these days is Northridge seniors, lol. It all started with Sarah and her 14th birthday photos. One of her friends from church saw the photo and had to have me do her senior photos, then one of her friends saw hers and now I have done a whole circle of friends from Northridge. We had a blast shooting last night, Emily is such a gorgeous girl. She wants to go into fashion and is moving to San Diego in August to attend the University of San Diego. Here are some of my faves and her slideshow.



EMILY SLIDESHOW














1 comment:

Gayana said...

Aliisa and Joseph.
You very beautiful pair! I liked your rings! It not usual rings, original! Very beautiful photos and they are especial as are not similar to others. You especial pair and photos reflect your character. You the best!!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz