Monday, April 23, 2007

Katie

Yesterday, I shot some senior photos for Katie. Katie is a blue eyed bombshell and was so fun to photograph. We started out in SLC at a place called Kilby Court. They hold concerts there for a lot of local bands, and she spent many a night there. It was cold and windy, but we managed to get some great shots. I love the fact that she chose a location that reflected her personality. I think shoots go so much better when the location has a significant meaning to the person. We then finished the last shots at my studio in Layton. Here were a couple of my favorites.








2 comments:

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

I love the shot where Katie is sitting down by the brick!!!

Oakstream Photography said...

WOWZERS....look at those EYES! I LOVE it when they have such blue gorgeous eyes! You rocked her seniors. YAY!!!! Excellent location!!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz