Sunday, April 29, 2007

Alissa and Joseph

On Saturday, I drove down to Manti to capture the wedding of Alissa and Joseph. It was a very long drive, but a relaxing and beautiful drive. I always enjoy long distance trips as it gives me time to reflect on many things in my life. It was such a beautiful day and the sky was beautiful and blue. I was so excited to see Alissa and Joseph as we had only spoken on the phone a few times. They live in Maryland and came down to Manti to get married. Over the phone, Joseph explained that they he designed Alissa's dress and the rings were custom designed and meant a lot to them. I loved the uniqueness of the dress as Alissa came out of the temple, Joseph did a great job designing it. They were such a fun couple and she didn't stress at all about her dress getting dirty as they wanted fun, unique, and sexy shots. One of my favorites is the shot in the hotel doorway in a passionate embrace with the Manti Temple in the window reflection. Thanks so much for sharing your special day with me.










4 comments:

Anna Page Photography said...

Man, your ring shots are to die for! That last one is super cute, love it!

threewinks said...

Your work is so awesome, Dustin! I especially love those last 2 with a touch of red as an accent color.

Amanda said...

I love them. I love the last one with the temple reflection! Great job!

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

Holy !! Guacmoleeee !! These shots are awesome !

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz