Thursday, April 26, 2007

Audrey

Last night I shot senior photos for Audrey. Her mom had called on Tuesday and we set up the appointment the very next day. They both saw Sarah's portraits that I did (see below a couple posts) and absolutely loved them. So we met at the Union Station in Ogden for the session. Audrey is very talented, she has played the cello for 6 years now, and when we were shooting with the cello, two train station employees came to watch hoping to hear some music, and Audrey was kind enough to play them a little. I had a blast shooting. Thanks for choosing me as your senior photographer Audrey.

AUDREY SLIDESHOW









3 comments:

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

What a great area to take Audrey's senior photos, I'm so jealous!! Love the photo by in the train station by the workers!! Actually I love all of them !!

silvernic said...

Nice Dustin! I love the one in front of the wheel.

Kellee Smith said...

Great job, they have a fun fun feel to them. I really like the one of her on the bench with the two older guys, LOVE IT! Great job!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz