Saturday, April 07, 2007

Myth Buster

I don't know if any of you have seen Myth Busters on the Discovery Channel, but I was sitting there bored yesterday cleaning my room, I came across an old canvas painting that I wanted to get rid of. I don't remember on what movie or cartoon I had seen this done, but I remember seeing someone bust a canvas painting over someones head and it ripped like a banana peel. So I got this crazy idea to test this in real life in lieu of watching so many Myth Busters episodes. Click the slideshow to see the results of my genius ways.

Myth Buster Slideshow

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Way too much time on your hands!! This is hilarious Dustin!!!!

Amanda said...

Way too much time on your hands!!! This is hilarious Dutin. I love it

Rebekah said...

Ha Ha!! That poor guy's head!

Amy N. said...

I personally liked watching the kids in the background watching you :) you might want to go explain that you were not trying to beat the guy. ;)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz