Monday, April 16, 2007

Jenni and Jared

On Saturday as I drove out to the Union Station. It was my sole purpose to complete an engagement photo session for Jenni and Jared. The drive there was an absolute pleasure as I found myself stuck in traffic once again. If you have forgotten how much I love traffic, please see the post below. I triumphantly arrived at the Union Station a little bit early, so I decided to drive around and scope out some sweet spots that would make Napoleon Dynamite jealous. After scoping out some sweet locations, I went back to the US when suddenly the rush of Saturday evening construction traffic caught up with me. My head was pumping and my stomach was bumping and it suddenly occured to me that I hadn't really eaten anything. So I bought some bread to sing my aching tummy a sweet lullaby of nutrition. It worked and everything went well with the photoshoot. We had fun and Jared was such a good sport.















3 comments:

Amanda said...

These are beautiful!!! I love the indoor ones! You rock!!!

Oakstream Photography said...

Simply AWESOME!!! They are a GORGEOUS couple! Love it when girls where jeans & heals. Soo classy & funky fun:) LOVE the indoor shots of that old cool looking building. Rock on with ya bad self...LOLOL;)

Kellee Smith said...

Dustin, these two are kissers. SOOOO cute. She is absolutely adorable. You shoot from amazing perspectives. I love love love it...

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz