Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Heather and Dustin

Sunday afternoon, what a splendid day for engagements. The warm rays of sunshine came down from a big and beautiful blue sky and gracefully perched themselves upon my skin. Spring was in the air as the chirping of birds graced my ears with their sweet songs of joy. Spring always has an awesome power to bring about a sense of nostalgia and purpose, and my purpose this day was once again to photograph some engagements for Heather and Dustin. Some of you may recall her sister Brianne who married Andrew back in December. I am honored to once again be chosen as their photographer. We drove together out to SLC for the shoot and it was nice getting a chance to talk to and know Heather and Dustin. They are such a cute couple and like the warm sunlight, their love permeated the air and I basked in its warmth. I now invite you to enjoy these photos personally chosen by me. Bask in their love and share that love with all of those around you. :)








4 comments:

Raquel said...

I LOVE the location and the shots. I love stalking your blog! Specially because you are so casual about your talent and not showy. ( I am so sure that word is mispelled but you get what I mean!). :)

Amanda said...

Love them as always! Especially number 6. I love the location as well

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

Love your work

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

love your work

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz