Sunday, April 22, 2007

New website coming soon!!!

Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks for the launch of my new website with new features including Featured Weddings, and a more elegant layout. It will also have a better testimonial section. I just got an email from Kristie today, and it totally made my day.

"Dustin,

I love, love, love my photos! I love the one's where I am laughing--I had so much fun! I was so comfortable and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better photographer! My mom watched the slideshow and cried, I guess that's what mom's do though. I wanted to show Kory so bad (I am bad with any secrets or suprises) but I want him to be surprised on the wedding day.

THANKS AGAIN!

Kristie"

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz