Friday, April 13, 2007

Mindy and Matt - Hot and Hotter

My Ipod was bumping in my car as I headed out to shoot engagements for Mindy and Matt. I was ready for speed and anxious to get there to shoot. I accelerated up the freeway ramp ready to get there when all of a sudden I merge into the high speed of 10 mph traffic. Oh great, I have my iPod bumping with some pavement pumping jams and here I am pumping my brakes and accelerator to the beats of the music. I just love traffic. Well I finally arrived and as Mindy and Matt stepped out of their car, I thought I drove too far west and arrived in Hollywood because they looked like superstar supermodels. We started shooting and we had a great time. Matt is a Social Studies teacher at Davis High School and Mindy's dad is Coach Hawkins at Layton High School where I attended. I can't wait for the wedding in June down in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. How hot are these guys? Here are some of my favorites.


Mindy and Matt Slideshow
















5 comments:

Monica said...

Dustin, These are awesome! What a fun couple..I love the expressions you captured and I'll bet she's gonna be a knock out in her wedding dress!

Jacque said...

These are great Dustin! I laughed reading your description before the pics. Love it!

Raquel said...

These are SO HOT! I love them!

Oakstream Photography said...

I'd DEFINITELY say hot & hotter...WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her eyes ROCK! Fab shots my friend!

Trevor Meeks said...

i can't wait to shoot the wedding with you!!! great images man, as always!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz