Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tiffany and Dustin by the talented Anna Page :)

So tonight I finally had a night off with no shooting, so Tiffany and I hired my really good friend Anna Page of Anna Page Photography to shoot some photos for us to put on the new website. We shot around downtown SLC and had such an awesome time. After the shoot we went out to dinner with Anna and her husband Jonathan at Romano's Macaroni Grill. Tiffany and I were talking all night about how fun the session was and how excited we were to see the pictures. I decided to check out Anna's Blog to see what she has been up to and lo and behold, she posted some pics of us :) Here it is 12:30 AM and I run into the bedroom to wake Tiffany up to come and see :) I hope Anna doesn't mind, but I borrowed the photo below from her blog, it's one of mine and Tiffany's favorite and we can't wait to see all of the photos. To see the other killer shots she got, go visit her blog. Thanks so much Anna for doing such an awesome job, I can't even begin to express how pleased we are with the photos, you are amazing and we can't wait to see the rest :)

13 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Shut Up DUSTIN AND TIFFANY!!! You guys are ROCK STARS!!!! I totally loved this session and you guys look amazing!!!!

Lisette Price Photography said...

You two look great! Beautiful pictures! :)

Brandi said...

You guys look h-o-t!

Erin said...

These were so great. Love them. Anna does such great work.

Shanda said...

Nice pictures! They turned out awesome! I love them. You guys look so good to me!

Anonymous said...

I love this shot you posted. I saw the one's on Anna's blog & you all ROCK!!! Excellent shots!!!

Anonymous said...

I love them! I just looked at them all on Anna's page, there are so many good ones, I can't pick a fav! :)

Anna Page Photography said...

Thanks for the lovely dinner. It was so fun seeing you guys again. Oh, and take as many photos as you like :)

Rebekah said...

OMG. They turned out amazing!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome shot guys!!!

Studio222 Photography said...

the new hotness ;)

Anonymous said...

Awwweeee... Aren't you two cute! I wanna see more!

Unknown said...

You guys are gorgeous! I love you both!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz