Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sarah and Jeremy Tie The Knot

Ok, so I am finally getting around to blogging Sarah and Jeremy's wedding and I apologize for leaving you guys hanging. Sarah and Jeremy were sealed at the SLC temple on June 26th and had a reception at their friends gorgeous house up in the avenues of SLC. They served the most delicious crepes ever and I'm glad I wasn't on a diet back when I shot the wedding like I am now. I have been editing non stop like a mad man and shooting just as much, but I am so close to being caught up and then I can start posting shoots within 24 hours :) I can't wait. Also, stay tuned because very soon I will have a brand new custom blog, you guys are gonna love it ;)

























I almost deleted this one when I was doing my initial edits because it was out of focus, but I really like the mystery and lighting of the shot, so I kept it anyways. I think I'm glad I did.

16 comments:

Annie. said...

Wow! There are some really incredible shots in there! I love the one of the beautiful SLC temple doorknobs with their rings {those knobs hold a special place in my heart partly because my great-great grandpa designed the doors!}. I also LOVE the shot of the bride in the lower right with the bright sun in upper left, the AWESOME shots of the bride dancing w/her dad and new hubby {best dancing photos I've ever seen! really conveys an elegance with the dark backgrounds...feels like an old Audrey Hepburn movie to me}, and the cute one of the laughing groom. {Sorry, this comment is huge!}

Anonymous said...

I like the artistic one, too. Glad you didn't edit it out.

Mel O Photos said...

Nice shots, I love your work it always looks so romantic to me.

Gia said...

OMGoodness Dustin! I am so happy that you didn't delete that shot! It is amazing, truly amazing!

Great job on the entire wedding!

Anonymous said...

i really like the lighting on all the dance shots--just beautiful. beautiful couple and images!

Tavis Johnson said...

your dance photos/photo lighting if off the hook!!! i love it.

Anonymous said...

Love all the shots here that lend themselves to black and white. The expression in that first shot is great!

By the way, thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

Unknown said...

So many gerat moments!!! I bet they're THRILLED!!!!!

metrophoto said...

really great set guys! i love the details on that door :)

-oly

Anonymous said...

WOW I Love these! Great Mood for the whole event.

Michelle Morales Photography said...

Such beautiful photos!! I love the ring shot, the ones where the couple is standing in front of those huge doors, and the father daughter dance photos towards the end.. Yep, those are my fav! :)

Erin said...

beautiful lighting at the reception! the post-processing really did them justice. way to rock it!

Michelle said...

I just love your work. Beautiful images.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the dancing shots!!! every.single.one!

Kathy Phy (formerly Puckett) said...

Gorgeous! The quality of light in so many of these is just delicious. I love the ones in front of the church doors, the one of them kissing in front of the column thingys, the one where she is walking out on the veranda/porch, and the dancing shots. So many fantastic shots!

Kellee Smith said...

love #9 beautiful wedding!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz