Thursday, July 03, 2008

Blogging...and Comments

I just have to say...from my perspective...I have had so much fun this past week checking out others blogs and commenting on them. I know how excited Dustin and I are to get blog comments, so I thought, what the heck I'm going to share the love and check out others. So that is what I have been doing the past while. And I just subscribed to Bloglines Which I now have about 100 blogs that I will keep track of and Bloglines makes it so much easier to do that. So if you are new here leave a comment, and if you have a blog please share it and I will come check it out.

I am always exceptionally excited when we receive a comment from our clients past present and future. Oh yea, and that also includes family members who keep track of us.

And a Thank you to the regular bloggers, visitors, and commentors, you guys ROCK!

6 comments:

Haley Warner said...

Tiffany, Thanks for the comments.. you're so nice. Love Dustin's photography. :)

Jessica Kettle said...

Thanks Tiffany! I always love a comment from you guys. =)

Kye said...

Tiffany- Just getting ready to move my blog ....get a sneak peak- http://blog.leaveittomephotography.com/

Hope all is well.

Gia said...

I LOVE Dustin's blog, and I check it out all the time. I love (and bought) his templates as well! Thanks for sharing the blog love Tiffany! Feel free to stop by my blog whenever! http://forever-rememberedphotography.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

And don't forget other photographers who love your work! You guys are up on my Google Reader so I can check out all the new updates!

Brooke said...

comments are sun shine :)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz