Sunday, July 20, 2008

So here are the kiddos

So if any of you wonder what I do every day almost all day, this is practically it. I sit outside on our swing, and the kids play with the neighbor kids. We swim in our little pool, they write on the sidewalk with chalk, they ride their bikes, and well they just play.
I had to get these shots because i know that we are going to get Cameron's hair cut soon, and those baby curls are adorable!

Making paint with chalk and water, it makes a thick sort of paste.

This would be Cameron doing hand prints, and showing me "look mom...."

So here is another series but this day the kids were playing in the water.
In this one, I love the big image because it shows Cameron being such a boy!

Woo, hoo, lets run and slip and slide, or just run into it and run away!


Okay so this one was pretty darn cute! Madison noticed Aspen playing with her Barbie, so she went over and took the Barbie, and the end is her onorey face that she got them back, but the fact is that Aspen still had them.


Yummm!!! Cherries!

-Tiffany Izatt

14 comments:

Kevin Keith said...

Cute kids! Love the pool shots. Cameron is hilarious splashing water with that stick.

Tiffany said...

Tiffany these are great!! Your kids are so ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I envy the fact that you can site outside in the summer! Such fun shots!

Anonymous said...

Awww...these are just too cute! Don't blink or these moments just fly by unfortunately. :)

Frank DiMeo said...

This is what life is all about!
Glad to see you are enjoying the summer (:

Amy said...

Awww, you guys have some dark cute kiddos! Any budding photographers amongst them ;-)

It all began here said...

I love these, so so darling, can you come play with my kids?

Gail said...

I love those cherry shots - so sweet! And I'm totally wishing I had babies of my own to document similar memories!

Anonymous said...

Your little guy is growing SOOO fast! WOW!!!!! These are great. Your kiddos are sooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

What cuties!!! Nice to see you doing something other than editing!!! LOL

Moody Family said...

love the cherries! yum

Josh said...

Seriously, your life is EXACTLY my life:) Play with the neighbor kids, ride bikes, play in the pool/sprinkler, etc. It's amazing how kids do the EXACT same thing no matter where they are.

And, thanks for stopping by and leaving me some blog lovin':)

Anonymous said...

They are sssoooo cute! I remember slip and slides and drawing outside with chalk and all sorts of fun summer activities. How fun!

Michelle Morales Photography said...

Awwww!! You're kids are sooo cute!! I love the way you grouped those pictures together- such fun colors! Perfect summer pics! :)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz