Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stevie and Nick Engagements

Stevie and Nick have to be one of my favorite couples this year, they are both so relaxed and chill. Not to mention they were made for each other and are smoking hot. You can tell that Nick treats Stevie right and these guys are so happy together. Every time we are together, we talk just like friends who've known each other forever and I feel so comfortable around them. They were willing to do anything for pictures which is always a bonus. We started out with some urban shots in downtown SLC and then finished the night off at Saltair with some awesome dirt bike shots and a gorgeous sunset. They were even so cool as to tread through a bajillion bird carcasses encrusted in the sandy beach and get into the nasty water of the great salt lake. Talk about troopers. I was sad that the sun went down and the shoot was over, so we all went out to grab a bite to eat at the Sconecutter in SLC. I can't wait for the bridal session and the wedding coming up in September.






















In case you are wondering about that black shadow in the background off to the right... well that is a rock, not a dead fish, nope, definetly not a dead fish

9 comments:

Amy said...

Love the water shots, I am guessing you used a little off camera lighting? Awesome couple, and awesome photos.

Misty Dawn Photography said...

I LOVE the sunset water shots!! Breathtaking! Oh, and I love the first couple with the pink too. :) Awesome shoot! Nice work!

Michelle Ross said...

I love the variety! I bet your couples LOVE having so much to choose from!

Sarah said...

The sunset/ beach shots, WOW! Well played. I also love the graffiti.

Anonymous said...

I love the pink door. And don't you love couples who will do anything? Looks like you all had a great time! :)

Betsy King said...

WOW! Stunning! Those water shots are amazing!

metrophoto said...

okei, not a dead fish. copy that ;)

those reflection on the water of the sunset shots are so cool ;)

-oly

Shanda said...

Yup, that is totally not a dead fish. I don't have the bird flu by the way. I know you were worried about it! Those turned out awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love the pink door!! Such a fun background. This couple looks so cute!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz