Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Carly and Jared - Engagement Session

Next up, meet Carly and Jared. These guys were willing to do anything for pictures, even climb into the stream at Memory Grove. The water was freezing, but they were total troopers. They wanted a night session as well, so after shooting at Memory Grove, we headed over to Romano's Macaroni Grill and had a delicious dinner. Then it was back out for the night session. You will notice the night shots by a blue wall. Well I was about to have them sit on a curb and noticed the shaped of a bug where the video light was hitting. I thought it was a cricket, but when I shined my light where it was sitting, noticed it was a hideous cockroach, and he was not alone, lol. He had 20 friends with him. We quickly finished and headed to another location. So yeah, nuff said... Here are my favorites.










10 comments:

stina said...

My favorite couple shot is the one where they're standing in the stream, but I LOVE the blue and yellow building. I wish I could find such colorful backdrops around here…

Anonymous said...

LOVE #2! Nice work!!!

Anonymous said...

Georgeous couple - I love the one in front of the news stand.

Anonymous said...

Of course they are all awesome, but GREAT job on the night shots. It can be so hard to get gorgeous lighting at night, but you were very creative and nailed those. Awesome!

Claire Kayser said...

Blue and yellow building - cool! Also love the night shots and silhouettes.

Rock on!
Claire

Tavis Johnson said...

i freakin' LOVE your night sessions!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple and I love those night sessions!!!! How fun!!!

Kevin Keith said...

The b/w night shots are killer! Haven't seen much of that for an e-session but I love it!

Anonymous said...

Realllly love these images! You rocked the night shots!

Mark W. said...

Loved the water shot! Great work!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz