Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Kirra

Welcome Kirra. I work with her mom who is the sweetest person ever, and when I knew that she was pregnant I knew that I would want to get some photos of her coming baby! On Saturday July 5th I went to her house to take some photos and when I walked in I saw this awesome table that had some Asian inspired decorations, and I already had ideas for what I wanted to do on that little table.I was picturing a sleeping baby all curled up, and so sweet and tender, but...it didn't turn out that way, of course, she would have nothing to do with the whole sleeping part of it. I was able to get one shot, so I was a happy camper. Then I went up to her room and I love that her room is decorated in Disney underwater creatures it is so freaking cute! Since I hardly shoot on my own let alone in someone's house I was nervous to do this shoot. I cant wait to join Dustin in the future and be a constant shooter in the business.

Enjoy!
-Tiffany Izatt





This is the table I was talking about







I love babies crying, I don't know if that means that I am cruel, but I love hearing their little cries, and their faces have such emotion.
















So what do you think? Should I do this full time?

21 comments:

Brandi said...

So stinkin' cute..! I love 5 and 6.

Anna said...

yes you most certainly should do more of this! I think they're great and the more you do the better they'll become. Then I can blog stalk your husband's wedding pics and your baby/kid pics. Very cool.

Amanda said...

That baby is so cute! I love the blanket, and the way you processed these images!

Keep it up girl!

Rhonda said...

I could not have asked for Kirra's pictures to have turned out cuter! Tiffany,you did such an amazing job !
You should do this full time :) I love the pictures with her on my shoulder!

Jessica Kettle said...

wow tiffany!!! who knew you were a photographer too! These are all so beautiful- i love the family shot with the baby yawning. SO sweet! You did a great job! You and D will have to be one of those photography power couples. =)

Sarah Q {photography for happy people} said...

Oh my goodness - she's SOOOOO adorable! You totally rocked this session!

Amanda said...

Heck yes you should do it full time! In fact you should just change the business name to Tiffany Izatt Photography :) Awesome job!

Dustin Izatt said...

Oh wow, you did an awesome job babe :) You are getting better everytime you shoot and it's awesome that you did this shoot all on your own without my help.

Tamra said...

Heck yeah! These are fabulous and the post processing is so original. Just lovely.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

buns!!!! so cute guys!!!lovin this set!!

J Mitchel Photography said...

Really nice work! Love the details on the feet and selective focus on the blanket!

Amy said...

Tiffany, you did a fantastic job, way to go! I love the detail shots, she is absolutely adorable and you certainly captured that.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! I love the foot shot.

Kellee Smith said...

Tiffany - you did great! Oh I love the feel of this session! Only a mother understands the detail that goes into new baby preparations! You captured everything with such beauty! Full time for sure!!!

Erin Cady said...

The 6th shot is my favorite- and I'm not even sure why, I just love it! You definitely should be doing this full time! No doubt about it! :)

Anonymous said...

Pure sweetness-I'm biased with having 2 girls, but I LOVE girl babies! Glad you got the shot on the table--one of my faves!

Brooke said...

great job! plus babies are stinking hard!!!!!!! how fun to be a hubby wife team. my husband would take pictures of rocks or something....he would be a horrible helper :)

Tavis Johnson said...

Tiffany, those are so beautiful! I still have my hub come w/ me when I shoot:) You did a totally awesome job on your own!! You definitely have some true natural talent. Can I just say I think you and your husband are the nicest people EVER!!! Wow, I can't thank you guys enough for the kindness and time Dustin has shown Tavis. Full time!-you and Dustin are unstoppable:) Leslie Johnson

Jessica said...

These are so cute! Great JOB!

Mrs. Egg said...

super cute! you should totally do it!

Island in the Mist Photography said...

Oh yeah for you! These baby shots are stunning! I love them! You did great and nevermind your day job!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz