Monday, July 14, 2008

Lindsay and Jonny Groomals Session

Nervousness swept in as I approached the Utah State Capitol. Thoughts began running through my head.... Was I going to get in trouble for shooting on government property? Were there going to be any good spots as I had never shot there before and didn't want to look like a total tool in front of Lindsay and Jonny. As we pulled up to the massive granite building and began walking towards it's cold stone walls, my mind began to ease. We found an awesome light pole and around the corner beheld the most beautiful and romantic light a photographer could ask for. We then slipped into the center courtyard where all was still. The only sounds heard were the tappy tap tap of my camera shutter, the clankety clank of Lindsay's brand new Prada high heel shoes, flirtatious laughs and soft smooches being exchanged between Lindsay and Jonny. These guys are so cute and so playful and radiate happiness. Special thanks to my favorite florist in Utah Audrey of Studio Stems for doing a killer job on the bouquet and boutineer. Do you guys think I succeeded at not looking like a tool? I feel pretty confident I pulled it off ;) Can you feel the love these two share by looking at the pictures? Which are your favorites and why ;)




















21 comments:

Erin said...

Love these and love her shoes. Don't you just love the capitol building. They will even let you shoot inside if you call and make an appointment.

Amy said...

Great set Dustin! My fav is #7, the b&w is gorgeous, and how they are looking at each other is just breathtaking.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

groomals!!! haha! love it! awesome pics! love the shoes and the black & whites!!

Anonymous said...

Oohhh, love the shoe shots! These are great, but are they old enough to get married??? JK It's just that I'm getting old! ;o) A really cute couple!

Shanda said...

I love, love, love, love, love, LOVE the Prada shoes! They are amazing! Great job on the picts dude! You rock it!

Mel O Photos said...

I love these, they have such a romantic feel to them.

Anonymous said...

I loooooooooove her shoes! But, dude it's the photographs. That black and white toward the end with the skyline in the background... stunning!

Brooke said...

your such a busy guy! I WANT AND LOVE her shoes! these are just beautiful

Anonymous said...

AMAZING! As always. I love them all, but I think that the bw by the lamp post is so beautiful. Stunning light and composition. Kudos to the master. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Now those are some killer shoes! I love shoes & most definitely love it when brides have rockin shoes!!!!

The capitol building rocks. It's beautiful...you did a fantastic job!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous pair of shoes! ;) Meant to say "people" but the SHOES! Wow, love your work, Dustin and Tiffany!

Anonymous said...

I love the high fashion feel of these. Way to go!

Deidre Lynn said...

Wow - gorgeous in every way!! They have got to just absolutely LOVE these!

Sarah said...

Great group of photos!! The shoes shots are my fave.. such creativity!! :)

Studio222 Photography said...

wow! i want her shoes, on my feet asap!

Great shots! Love that cityscape!

Kellee Smith said...

AMAZING... I was singing that by the way!!!

Michelle said...

Wow! Those shoes are rocking. Beautiful photos!

metrophoto said...

very good set i love the colors! those shoes are super cool! :D

-oly

Anonymous said...

wow. these are probably one of the strongest sets i have seen in a while - they are absolutely stunning! you guys are rockin it big time!

Stueller said...

WOW, you two have been so incredibly busy lately... I am loving the stuff you are coming up with! These are BEAUTIFUL!

Stueller said...

WOW, you two have been so incredibly busy lately... I am loving the stuff you are coming up with! These are BEAUTIFUL!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz