Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Carly Bridals

Another hot bridal session that I shot for Carly. Thanksgiving Pointe is such a beautiful place to shoot and you really can't go wrong with the scenery. As I was waiting for Carly to show up, I was browsing the shops and happened upon the sweet umbrella seen below, so I had to try it out for the shoot. Carly and her cousin Jenni showed up and we began to shoot. It was hot, so we rented a golf cart to drive around the gardens, now that was fun. Quick shoutout to Jenni who just got engaged :) congrats Jenni. Jenni drove all the way up from St George to help out Carly for the bridal session. Anyways, enough of my yapping, check out the sweet photos we were able to capture.




















12 comments:

Kelly LaBruyere said...

I love these photos! What a beautiful location!

Vanessa Bartels said...

Oh my goodness...beautiful venue and very pretty bride! My favorite is the one of her silhouette in the archway in warm black and white. Great job!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful bride! great work tiff

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love.the.pillars!!!! awesome guys!

Amanda said...

Love them all! You are totally rockin' my friend! Where do you find all of your gorgeous brides?

Erin said...

These are fantastic. I love the umbrella. Thanksgiving Point is so beautiful. Great job.

Shanda said...

I love the picture of Carly where her back is to the camera and she is holding the umbrella! That is breath taking! They are gorgeous Dustin!

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE #10...those pillar things rock.

What a gorgeous bride & of coarse your stinkin photography skillz are TDF!!!!!

nel said...

that second to the last one is breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

Every single one of these is GORGEOUS! She will absolutely die when she sees them!

Frank DiMeo said...

Love the location!
Great job!

Kellee Smith said...

I love #8, great work! Amazing color and light!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz