Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Christy and John - 6/21/08

I am so behind on posts and it is my personal goal to be all caught up on my blogging in 7 days. I have so many shoots and weddings just waiting to be posted ;) Anyways, One of my best friends Christy tied the knot a few weeks ago and it is with great joy that I make this post. I am so glad that her and John found each other. They make such a perfect couple and both are so energetic and funny. I know these two will make each other happy for the rest of their lives and I am so honored that Christy asked me to be their photographer. After the temple, we all attended their luncheon at the Joy Luck restaurant in Bountiful. If you want some good Orange Chicken, you should give it a try. Congratulations Christy and John.

















10 comments:

Kadie Pangburn said...

Awww... they look like such an amazingly happy couple, it just exudes out of them! Great job capturing their personalities!

Amy said...

My fave is the third photo, I love the sense of motion in the background. Ohh, and I love the color on that cake picture, it really pops. What a great couple!

Anonymous said...

lovely images--and they look so happy!

Brandi said...

yes, get to blogging! :P I like the one of her laughing, I always love laughing shots. :)

Anonymous said...

An admirable blogging goal! I wish I was somewhere cooler (temperature wise) so I could have fun stuff to blog, too! These two are so cute, and what a beautiful Temple.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin that ring shot!!really like the 2nd to last b&w of the bride. just gorgeous!

Erin said...

These are all really sweet pictures. What a nice wedding.

Kellee Smith said...

I love the ring shot and the picture of the bride laughing. Great coverage on this beautiful wedding.

Unknown said...

Aww I just love Christy! You did such a great job capturing this day. Maybe I should book you sometime! LOL

Unknown said...

You have beautiful photos! I love the pictures you do with the wedding ring in the flowers! Christy looked so beautiful! You did a wonderful job capturing their wedding day. It was so fun to go back and look at the pictures. I loved the engagement and bridal pictures you took for her also. Amazing! I may have to book you sometime.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz