Monday, May 28, 2007

Michelle and Matt

On Thursday, I had quite the adventure shooting engagements for Michelle and Matt. Matt and I go all the way back to Jr High. I looked up to him a lot in High School. He is such an awesome guy and is so humble. I can totally see how he was able to sweep Michelle off her feet. They were so easy to photograph because they have perfect chemistry, these two were made for each other and they are so affectionate with each other. I am so happy for these two and I know they will last forever. After we got done shooting the photos and were headed home (we all rode in my van), I suddenly got a flat tire in downtown SLC, so I pulled over. Matt and I hopped out of the car to find we had a two for one special, not only did I have one flat tire, but I had two (both on the same side). I was stressing out and felt so bad for holding them up, but they were totally cool and understanding. Matt even saved the day by calling his AAA people and having them come out and fix the flats. Without him, I would've been stuck out there all night long, and on top of that, Michelle bought us dinner even though I insisted on paying. We had a long ride home taking the back roads, but it was fun getting to know these two even better. I can't wait for their wedding in June.












7 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

Spectacular!!!! That ice building ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAWEET!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Man, I have been so (probably not so) patiently waiting for more posts since the baby!! So Thanks for feeding the addiction! :) Great photos as usual!!

Rebekah said...

love the blue door shots! how's that new little babe doing?

silvernic said...

No shots of the broken down van?!?

Dustin Izatt said...

Nic, Unfortunately no shots of the broken down van. We had finished shooting and all my gear was packed away and we were exhausted from 2 hours of shooting. I should've taken some.

Rebekah, Baby is doing fine, he's an expert at keeping us up all night, how many other babies do you know that can do that? lol

threewinks said...

Oooooh. Love these. You find teriffic locations, Dustin. I love that fish-eye shot!

Amanda said...

I love them as usual. Great shots with the blue door. Hope everything is going well with the baby and the sleepless nights :)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz