Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Going to Mexico :)

Hey all, I know it has been a long time since I last posted. Things have been very crazy for me and I have been so very busy. I am on my way to the airport and will be doing some blogging while waiting for my flight to depart. We are going down to Mexico to shoot Mindy and Matt's Wedding and we are so excited. I will be posting some weddings as well as 3 other shoots I have done, so check back later on today to see what I have been up to :) Hasta Luego!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm totally jealous!! I hope you and Tiffany have a Blast! I can't wait to see the photos from Mexico! And all the others too!

Amanda said...

Have fun my friends. I am so very jealous. Can't wait to see the pictures!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz