Sunday, May 06, 2007

Jake and Santiago

I have to say that it was a great honor to be Jake and Santiago's wedding photographer. Over the past couple of months, we have become such good and such close friends. Santiago has already designated me as their forever family photographer :) This couple is so genuine and I love them to death. Whenever they call, we talk just like we are best friends and I am glad that we have developed a close relationship. They were married at the Union Station in Ogden and it was a beautiful ceremony. Thanks so much for your friendship Jake and "T".














5 comments:

Amanda said...

Great detail shots! I am a sucker for details. Fabulous job. She looks gorgeous!

Raquel said...

Gorgeous as always. Hey I need to ask you a question so tomorrow I'll be stocking you on MSN.

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

I love the detail shots - you busy man!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Ok, the picture of the dress hanging in the reception hall - shoot me that is awesome. I LOVE IT! Killer photography - great job!

Anna Page Photography said...

Man, your ring shots! I can't get over them!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz