Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Jenni

Life has been soooo busy lately, it seems like I have been going nonstop. Every day for the past week or two, I have had a senior, wedding, or bridal every single day. In fact some times I was shooting two seniors for two hours each, one right after the other. I am having such a blast. Then I have another senior session today, and back to back weddings this weekend on Friday and Saturday. I am so glad to be doing what I love. Last night I was blown away at Jenni's bridal shoot. Her dress is absolutely gorgeous and has such a beautiful vintage look to it. She originally wanted her photos done at the Grand America in SLC, but after finding out they charge a photographers fee of $700, she decided to do them elsewhere. The location she chose was at the house of a very good friend of theirs named Dr Marquart in Ogden. His house was absolutely beautiful and had such nice landscaping. He had a beautiful wall painting of aquatic life. As I got home tonight and started editing the photos, I was blown away at how awesome they turned out.

JENNI SLIDESHOW















9 comments:

Darla said...

Dustin these are awesome! What a fun and beautiful bride. She is lucky to have you as a photographer!

Amanda said...

Very beautiful bride and location. I love her dress. Your black and white shots are incredible.

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

Hey You! Love the 8th picture!! Keep it up!

Rebekah said...

I LOVE her dress! And her cool little veil thingy. My fave shot is the one where you are looking down on her, with her sweet ruffly dress all around. Very cool.

Kate Benson said...

What a cool bride, I love her vintage look. You did awesome on these!

Unknown said...

I have seen your stuff through links on Jacque Lynn's blog. You are A M A Z I N G. I can't tell you how nice it was to see YOUR comment on my blog today. Thank you...I am still beginning, hope to be as remarkable as the rest of you one day! Awesome stuff!

threewinks said...

These are fabulous. I love her veil, it looks smashing! My favorites are the close-ups of her and the veil, but I also love the fish in the background.

Kellee Smith said...

We look at so many dresses and traditional vales every year as photographers, and everyone gets so sick of them. To get a cute bride with an awesome sense of style is priceless. I love the shot of the dress from up above her. Great pictures, and beautiful bride!

Amanda Sharp said...

hey stranger! i LOVE these!!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz