Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cameron Alexander Izatt is here!!!!!

It has been a very long night!!! Tiffany and I went to a photographers get together at Brody Dezember's studio last night and as we were leaving about 8:30, she started contracting 5 minutes apart and was in a lot of pain. So we headed to the hospital :) At 5:02 AM, my first son Cameron Alexander was born weighing in at 10 lbs and measuring 22 inches long. I might be kind of prejudice, but look how darn handsome he is. He cried a little bit when he was born, and when he had his first sponge bath, but so far in the past 12 hours, he has been so quiet and content. I just came home for a change of clothes and am now heading back to the hospital, but thought you guys might like to see some photos, so here you go. Thanks so much to all my family and friends for the support they have given. I will be posting some photos soon of a wedding from Saturday and some engagements I did on Sunday, so stay tuned.











20 comments:

Jacque said...

What a beautiful, beautiful baby boy!! Congratulations Dustin and Tiffany

Rebekah said...

Oh Congratulations! I am so happy for you! What a beautiful baby! And almost 10 pounds...whoa, poor Tiffany!

Raquel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What a cute newborn. I can't wait to see more of this little one.

Darla said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable! I have been watching your blog like a hawk waiting for these pics. Keep the pics coming.

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! Your not a kiddin'. He is a handsome little guy. He looks just like you Dustin. And look how cute and happy your girls look. I am so happy for you and your cute little family. Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!!

silvernic said...

Way to go Dustin! He's a cutie. Hope he stays nice and mellow for you, it's the only way to go!

Unknown said...

congrats! Your son is so cute.

threewinks said...

Wow, congratulations! I must say, I was surprised to see Tiffany at the PUG meeting on Monday, especially when she was past due. Cameron is so adorable!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations you two!! What a darling little baby and great photos!!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations to you and Tiffany!! He is so darling! Great photos!! They capture so much emotion!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! darling! He reminds me a little of my big boy who was 9.9 tiffany i feel for you! great job gorgeous kids! cant wait to meet him in real life. Dustin i would love to send some flowers tiffany's way, give me a call.

Unknown said...

Wow...he's STUNNING! Good job, you too. ;) Another beautiful Izatt child. Congratulations, my friends. Can't WAIT to see that little guy in the person. Love to you both.

Unknown said...

Wow..what a STUNNING baby! Good job you two. Another beautiful Izatt child. :) Congrats, my friends. Can't wait to see him in person! Love to you both.

Anna Page Photography said...

Congratulations! What a cutie pie.

Lindsay Jane Photography said...

He is adorable y'all! I wish I could have been there to take pics for you! I can't wait to meet him!

Timothy Uhl said...

You had a friggen' kid and we found out about it by reading on your blog?

Okay, that all aside... Congratulations guys, we're so happy for you. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

-Tim & Heidi

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

Hey You!! Congratulations on your little one!! What an adorable Baby!

Kate Benson said...

Whooaaaa... 10lbs? Is your wife o.k.? He is adorable, a BIG congrats to you!

Tamra said...

Oh he is beautiful! Congratulations to you and your wife. I just wanted to know that I admire your work!

Anonymous said...

Dustin! Congratulations! Your son is adorable, and his big sisters look so happy and excited! Best wishes for the entire Izatt family!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz