Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pimp My Studio

I am very excited about the future grand re-opening of my studio coming up next week. We have added some more color to the studio for senior shoots, added hard wood floors in the sitting area, and just added a new 50" Plasma TV with a surround sound system for client proofing sessions (the picture quality is just awesome). I will now be conducting all proofing in studio on the big screen and then releasing them online after for all your family and friends. With the reopening of my studio, I will also be launching my new website and my new package prices that will now include Unlimited Coverage on the wedding day!!!! We now offer Wedding announcements and invitations as well as custom framing. I might possibly be hosting an opening night, so stay tuned. Here is a little sneak peak of the new changes.





4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks great Dustin! I can't wait to see it.

Kellee Smith said...

Dustin, it is so cute, and I love the style and feel of the room. I can not wait to pop in and see it as well.

Shellee Draper said...

Digital Izatt, look at you! I think we puggers should start calling you D. (diddy) Izatt. Hee Hee. No I'm way impressed. That will be so great to be able to do seniors right in your studio. Don't hate me for not getting back to you yet! CLEARLY you're busy too! I'll call, we'll chat. Shel

Nicholaus Haskins said...

ahh....sweet....simple....sophisticated...loving that!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz