Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tears and Laughter - Cliff and Tiara

Sorry it has taken me so long to post, I have been crazy busy getting everything ready for my new son to be born. He is not here yet, but will be any day now. So on Saturday, I had the great honor of shooting Tiara and Cliff's wedding out in Midvale. Their wedding was held in Cliff's grandparents backyard and it was a very very beautiful wedding. The details and colors of the day were so vibrant. There were so many great and wonderful emotions and I found myself crying at least 5 or 6 times throughout the day. Both families were so fun and wonderful. I have to give a shout out to my friend Audrey with Studio Stems who did all the floral for the wedding. I am absolutely in love with Studio Stems, their arrangements and quality is to die for. After seeing a few of my favorites, click the link below to see their slideshow and their 60 page wedding album.


TIARA AND CLIFF SLIDESHOW


TIARA AND CLIFF WEDDING ALBUM

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dustin,
thanks for the props! you always do such an amazing job i love working with you! let me know when that sweet baby is born and we can get some awsome flowers to your wife complimentary!

Amanda said...

These shots are amazing! Great job. Wish I could've been there with you. Let me know when that baby arrives!

Kelli Ward said...

i love the ring shots. can i ask which lens you are using for those. they look great. also good job catching the tear. they look wonderful.

Jacque said...

Killer ring shots amy squires!!!.....oh wait...Im on Dustin Izatt's blog. Nice work big D! These are beautiful!!! I am going to have to pick your brain as to how you kick out albums so fast!

Oakstream Photography said...

These rock! Love the ring shots...You always have some FABULOUS images Dustin!!!! ;)

Let us know when that new baby boy arrives :)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz