Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bree

Yesterday after Kiley's session, I met up and shot some senior photos of Bree. She also wanted some shots in studio and Layton Park. When we were brainstorming locations, I advised her to choose a location that means something to her and she wanted a location that had a playground as she loves to play. After shooting outside a while, the weather got kind of windy and in one part of the park, it looked like it was literally snowing (as you can see in one of my shots) because the wind blew a million little leafy seed things from the branches. We had a such a blast.

BREE SLIDESHOW















4 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are fricken awesome!! Really great shots!! Of coarse I could just copy and paste this comment into all of the other shoots!! Great job! :)
Super inspirational!!

Tiffany said...

These are Fricken Aswesome!
Of course I could just copy and paste this into all of your other shoots!!
Great job! Very Inspirational!!
:)

threewinks said...

Bree is beautiful! Oh my goodness, it's true. You did such a fantastic job Dustin. If I were a Senior, I'd have you take my pictures.

Kellee Smith said...

So much fun, you seemed to have captured her personality well. She is a good laugher! You did Awesome!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz