Monday, May 28, 2007

Kristie and Kory

Sorry about the delay in posting, I almost forgot what it was like to get no sleep at night. It is so worth it though. So last Saturday, I shot Kristie and Kory's wedding. I absolutely adore this couple and they have the cutest little son Parker who was all decked out in his finest tuxedo. Some of my favorite shots to do are of the bride getting ready. Her best friend ShirleyAnn who you will recall did her makeup for her bridal shots did an amazing job and she once again did a killer job with Kristie. ShirleyAnn and Kristie are such a riot to be around. It is kind of funny because since booking Kristie and Kory and shooting their engagements, I have had soooo many referrals from them and saw so many people I knew at the wedding because of the referrals, so I felt right at home. Thanks so much Kristie and Kory.













1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a great couple! They are so cute. I love the golf cart shot. What a fantastic wedding to be at.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz